- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Teenagers?
- Homework Strategies: Start the school year with clear routines and incentives to help kids succeed
- Tips for Helping Kids With SM Go Back to School
- Top ADHD Resources: Essential information about symptoms, behaviors and treatments
- Empowering Kids Who Learn Differently: A conversation with David Flink
- 7 Things to Tell the Teacher About Your Child: Sharing concerns can help them bond
- After-School Activities: How to help kids create a healthy, and not too stressful, schedule
- Starved for Sleep: Helping teens make a good night's rest a priority
The Child Mind Institute is dedicated to transforming mental health care for children everywhere.Learn More
Advancing brain science through data sharing and collaboration with nationally renowned researchers; developing innovative and effective treatments.Learn More Join a Study
Offering expert diagnosis and the most effective evidence-based treatments, individualized for each child, in a family-friendly setting.Learn More Request an Appointment
Connect symptoms to possible psychiatric & learning disorders.
Childhood psychiatric and learning disorders, A to Z.
PARENTS GUIDE TO
GETTING GOOD CARE
Learn who can help, what to expect, and what questions to ask.