- 'Brave Talking' Helps Kids With Selective Mutism Learn to Speak Up
- Watching for Early Signs of Psychosis in Teens to Delay Onset and Reduce Impairment.
- Picky Eaters: The goal should be helping kids feel good about trying new things
- 4 Small Ways to Build Confidence in Kids
- Rachel Busman, PsyD, director of the Selective Mutism Service, leads an in-depth discussion on the diagnosis of selective ...
- Laura Kirmayer, PhD, associate psychologist and director of the Brave Buddies program at the Child Mind Institute, reviewed ...
- The heart of selective mutism (SM) treatment is helping children do "brave talking" in a variety of situations ...
- This workshop provides an overview of how to develop a collaborative relationship with the school for selective mutism ...
The Child Mind Institute is dedicated to transforming mental health care for children everywhere.Learn More
Advancing brain science through data sharing and collaboration with nationally renowned researchers; developing innovative and effective treatments.Learn More Join a Study
Offering expert diagnosis and the most effective evidence-based treatments, individualized for each child, in a family-friendly setting.Learn More Request an Appointment
Connect symptoms to possible psychiatric & learning disorders.
Childhood psychiatric and learning disorders, A to Z.
PARENTS GUIDE TO
GETTING GOOD CARE
Learn who can help, what to expect, and what questions to ask.