- Drowning Deaths of 3 Autistic Children Highlights Need for Better Anti-Wandering Protocols
- Richard Engel on Finding Success With Dyslexia
- PANDAS and PANS: Acute-onset OCD prompts new category, new thinking, old controversy
When to Worry About Temper Tantrums: When they're persistent, pervasive, impairing
- In this lecture, Rachel Cortese, MS Ed, MS, CCC-SLP, discusses your toddler’s language development and provides simple ...
- Rachel Busman, PsyD, discusses the dramas that can occur when parents leave toddlers at home, at nursery school ...
- In this workshop, Ron Steingard, MD, explores the diagnosis of bipolar disorder in children and helps to clarify ...
- Join Steven Kurtz, PhD, ABPP, for a lecture about the terrible twos and strategies for dealing with temper ...
The Child Mind Institute is dedicated to transforming mental health care for children everywhere.Learn More
Advancing brain science through data sharing and collaboration with nationally renowned researchers; developing innovative and effective treatments.Learn More Join a Study
Offering expert diagnosis and the most effective evidence-based treatments, individualized for each child, in a family-friendly setting.Learn More Request an Appointment
Connect symptoms and behaviors to possible childhood psychiatric and learning disorders.Get Started
Mental Health Guide
Childhood and adolescent psychiatric and learning disorders, A to Z.Get Started