Explore our specialized clinical programs, where children receive expert diagnostic evaluation and personalized treatment. Whatever the challenge, we can help your family.
- Our Centers
- ADHD and Disruptive Behavior Disorders Center
- Anxiety and Mood Disorders Center
- Center for the Developing Brain
- Learning and Development Center
- Our Services
- Psychopharmacology Service
- Stress and Resilience Program
- Selective Mutism Service
- Neuropsychological and Educational Assessment
- School-Based Consultation Services
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Service
- Speech and Language Service
- Depression Service for Children & Adolescents
- Resources for U.S. Military Families
CMI's clinicians partner with parents to find the right diagnosis and the best evidence-based treatment for each child in distress.
A step-by-step introduction to our process, to make getting care for your child at CMI as comfortable and worry-free as possible.
A guide to CMI's experts in anxiety, depression, ADHD, dyslexia and other psychiatric and learning disorders in children and teenagers.
A guide to the types of mental health professionals who treat children and adolescent and how to find the right practitioner.
If you're already a CMI patient or parent, you can access your information and manage your appointments here.